Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Future Grace


Just started reading the book Future Grace by John Piper.
I've only read the first chapter, but so far it's great.
Future Grace.
Faith in future grace, to be more exact.

I have not thought about something like faith in quite some time. I've been caught up with daily activities and work and the stress of everyday life, and just trying to stay afloat spiritually by doing the small things right like devotions and stuff. I have been seriously lacking in the faith department. Maybe that is why I struggle as much as I do to stay faithful? Because I have little faith....

I have definitely been convicted of my lack of faith, having just started this book. And I also ran across a good video from John Piper from his "Battling Unbelief" DVD, concerning this topic. It's a good listen:


I pray that my faith would grow as I read and understand more of what God has
done and will do for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment